Monday 24 September 2018

Monday - SOGO Running Adventure!

Hi there!
We were so busy thinking about conferences last week, we almost forgot about our exciting residency this week!
We have Coach Kim and Coach Ben from SOGO Running adventure with us all week helping us discover endurance, agility, speed and navigation through running! Check out their website
http://www.sogoadventurerunning.com/
It was so fun today learning to use our "time chip bracelets" Ask me how I liked it and how many laps I did.
Please remind us to dress in clothes that are good for running (sweats, leggings, t-shirt, sweatshirt, fleece, and outdoor running shoes) we might just get a little dirty, so thanks for not worrying too much. On Thursday, all grade one two classes will be going to Nose Hill between 9:30-11:30AM and if you are available to volunteer - please email Mrs. Armour (hjarmour@cbe.ab.ca) Thanks so much!

It's Monday so we worked on our Journals, drawing pictures and writing about our weekend. Ask me what I wrote about and if I remembered to use capitals and periods and finger spacing.

We chose new "good fit books" for the week for our quiet reading time.

We have new jobs this week. Ask me what my group is doing to keep our classroom clean.

After lunch, we did our last baking stations. Ask me what we baked today...mmmmm!

Did you know FALL just began even though it has felt like AUTUMN for awhile now? Ask me what signs I see that give me clues the seasons are changing. 

Thank you for those who have brought back your purple sheets about the story of your name. Please send them in this week, so we can start to work on them next week!

Reminders: 
Thursday is Library at 1:30PM and we are going to Nose Hill for SOGO (9:30-11:30AM)

Fresh Air Friday - remember to dress for the weather as we will be outside!

Terry Fox Run is now Friday, October 5th instead of September 28th because of SOGO.

Monday, October 8th is THANKSGIVING - there is no school. Enjoy the long weekend with your family being Thankful!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LEARNING AT HOME - GOOGLE CLASSROOM - MRS ARMOUR'S CLUBHOUSE

Hi Clubhouse Families; Just a reminder we have moved to GOOGLE CLASSROOM for all our learning. Please remember to sign in with your child&...