Monday 17 December 2018

Monday, December 18th

Today we shared in carpet connection time, we shared what we did on our weekend OR for the holidays, I hope...then we wrote in our journals.

After recess, we did a "wonder word" with the letters a, i, o, y, s, d, l, h...we made so many little words! Ask me what the "wonder word" was or try and solve it with me. How many words can you find?

Math centres were fun - we have to remember to record our patterns after we explore for awhile. Ask me which centre I was working at today.

Mrs. Armour read the story The Dust Bowl by David Booth. Ask me the four things the farmers need to have a good crop!

Then we divided our paper into four and sketched one prairie picture to practice our illustrations for our If You're Not from the Prairie book.

We will work on Ringette skills in gym this week.

Ask me what we did in Music.

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday please join us for CAROLING in the Learning Commons from 9 - 9:30 am. Wear your festive hats!

Thursday is Polar Express theme for spirit day! We will read the story on Wednesday and brainstorm some ideas. I think I heard something about hot chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LEARNING AT HOME - GOOGLE CLASSROOM - MRS ARMOUR'S CLUBHOUSE

Hi Clubhouse Families; Just a reminder we have moved to GOOGLE CLASSROOM for all our learning. Please remember to sign in with your child&...