Thursday 21 February 2019

Wednesday, February 21st "Glass Art" and Math games











Today was a special day with Clay for Kids coming to help us make cool glass art. We used little pieces of glass and glue to create a little picture. Ask me what colours I used!

We are so excited to share our math games with you tonight - even if we aren't quite done, we want to explain the rules to you. MATH NIGHT at 6-7PM. We will be in Room 1/2 and the Library.

We watched a youtube about arctic games - ask me which game I like the best.

We are still doing gymnastics - ask me how I challenged myself by going on one foot or backward.

Tomorrow is Fresh Air Friday and we will be outside for ARCTIC games! The temperature is supposed to be going up to -5C but remember to dress warm because we will be playing in the snow!

Monday Clay for Kids is coming back to make something to do with the Arctic.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LEARNING AT HOME - GOOGLE CLASSROOM - MRS ARMOUR'S CLUBHOUSE

Hi Clubhouse Families; Just a reminder we have moved to GOOGLE CLASSROOM for all our learning. Please remember to sign in with your child&...