Monday 17 June 2019

Monday, June 17

Ask me what I wrote about in my journal today (summer or the weekend?)

Ask me what we did in GYM and MUSIC.

Ask me about my BOAT BLUEPRINT (plan).

Today in Math, we learned about PERIMETER and AREA. Ask me what
I estimated for the perimeter of the desk and what the actual number was.
Did you know that "PERI" means around and "METER" means measure?

Wednesday is Treat Day hosted by...the teachers! The money will go to help
the Environment Committee.

Wednesday is also the last RUN CLUB.

Next Monday is Sports Day (for the morning).
Tuesday is final Assembly (morning) and Grade 6 Farewell (afternoon)
Wednesday is last day for students. They are dismissed at noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LEARNING AT HOME - GOOGLE CLASSROOM - MRS ARMOUR'S CLUBHOUSE

Hi Clubhouse Families; Just a reminder we have moved to GOOGLE CLASSROOM for all our learning. Please remember to sign in with your child&...