Wednesday 5 June 2019

Outrigger Canoe - Wednesday


Ask me how an outrigger canoe is different than a regular canoe!
Ask me where we tested our boats (Which bay? Which ocean? - East coast - hint!)

We played mini-scrabble games today - if you have letter tiles at home, it's a great way to
practice your "word families"

Ask me what we did in Math group today. Mrs. Armours group added 2 digit numbers by
rolling dice. Ask me if I had to regroup (or "move next door" with the ones or tens)

LAST DAY TO ORDER WHOLE SCHOOL PHOTO - please send back forms tomorrow.

LIBRARY TOMORROW.

Non-Instructional day Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LEARNING AT HOME - GOOGLE CLASSROOM - MRS ARMOUR'S CLUBHOUSE

Hi Clubhouse Families; Just a reminder we have moved to GOOGLE CLASSROOM for all our learning. Please remember to sign in with your child&...