Thursday 25 October 2018

And then just like that - the week is over...!

It was a bit of an exciting, crazy week with Home Reading and Guided Reading starting and Mrs. Armour being away Tuesday and Wednesday!

Here are a few highlights...

Ask me to read my new home reading book a few times this weekend.

Ask me about the book I read in guided reading.

Ask me about the Hot Dog graph today and how we learned to interpret it. What information did we learn? Did it help when Mrs. Armour used the cubes and counted by 10's?

Ask me if I finished writing the good copy of the story of my name.

Ask me if I know the difference between COMPLETE METAMORPHOSIS and INCOMPLETE Metamorphosis and if I know which one my arthropod does? Check out this website to find out more.

www.bugfacts.net

Unfortunately Saakokoto had to reschedule, so we are looking forward to his visit at a future date!

Have a great weekend. Read! Get outside!

Wednesday, October 31st is guess what? You can be thinking about your costumes - please keep your masks at home - face paint is okay.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LEARNING AT HOME - GOOGLE CLASSROOM - MRS ARMOUR'S CLUBHOUSE

Hi Clubhouse Families; Just a reminder we have moved to GOOGLE CLASSROOM for all our learning. Please remember to sign in with your child&...