Wednesday 10 October 2018

Wednesday

Today we started new centres! Poetry, Literacy Games and Bookmark making...
Ask me which one I was at today.
Grade 1's practiced Dd and Gg during printing today. We thought dog, Doug, dig were all good words to practice because they all have "d" and "g" in them. 
Grade 2's are reading and filling out their "literacy job" books - 
ask me if I was a word wizard, connector, summarizer, illustrator or questioner today.

For Math, we had clip boards and our surveys and went into the school to ask some of the grade 3/4's and 5/6's which was their favorite choice for Fun Lunch! Ask me which choice got the most tallies!
We will add up our tallies and using this information to let our Fun Lunch volunteers know what we found out to help them use our information.

For science, we started our "macro diagrams" for our choice arthropod - we will be labeling and adding realistic colour for our research project. 
Ask me if I can remember which parts I need to label.

TOMORROW IS LIBRARY (please remind me to put my books in my backpack)

Tomorrow we have a guest author coming to speak and read her book in the Learning Commons!

Friday is the cut off date for ordering this month's Fun Lunch - 
which is Subway on Tuesday, October 16th
if you would like to volunteer let either of our Fun Lunch Coordinators know
flor_mam@hotmail.com
laurajill30@yahoo.com








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LEARNING AT HOME - GOOGLE CLASSROOM - MRS ARMOUR'S CLUBHOUSE

Hi Clubhouse Families; Just a reminder we have moved to GOOGLE CLASSROOM for all our learning. Please remember to sign in with your child&...