Wednesday 31 October 2018

Foxes and Bats and Lizards and Star Wars and...oh my!

We started our exciting day with Guided reading groups and Poetry centres. We are playing Poetry bingo to remind us to try creating, copying and performing at least 3 times! Ask me what my favorite poetry centre is and which one is hardest for me.

Mrs. Armour read a Dr. Seuss story called, What was I scared Of? It was about pale, green pants...! Ask me what it was about.

For Math, we made a Smartie graph in our group. Ask me about it.

For Word Work, we brainstormed Halloween words for our Bingo in the afternoon. We had to write 15 words (plus one "free" square). Ask me how many times I won bingo?

After lunch we had a costume parade! We played Bingo! We had Music!

Have a safe night everyone. Remember to brush your teeth tonight:) Take some calming time to READ...See you tomorrow!

                                    LIBRARY DAY TOMORROW! It's the beginning of November!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LEARNING AT HOME - GOOGLE CLASSROOM - MRS ARMOUR'S CLUBHOUSE

Hi Clubhouse Families; Just a reminder we have moved to GOOGLE CLASSROOM for all our learning. Please remember to sign in with your child&...