Friday 19 October 2018

Live, Laugh, Love Leaves...Fresh Air Friday









We did leaf projects today.

Did you know the maple tree needs to have space between them and next plant.

Did you know the smoke tree and so thin and fine that when you are far away it looks like smoke.

We made leaf animals with leaves from Barrett park and Whispering Woods.

We decorated with the leaves - I made a cat!

Did you know Dinosaurs ate fan leaves.

We made leaf crafts - I made a turtle.

I like how we made animals out of leaves. I made a kitten.

I made a family of slugs with leaves and I like how we collected in Whispering Woods.

I did an ultra supreme taco monster!

Today we made leaf pictures - I made an alien.

I made a slug with leaves

I made a dog, a cat and a turtle.

I made an alien with leaves.

I wish we could do this for a year!

With leaves, I made a person painting!

I made an elephant in a pond!

We went outside to collect leaves and I created a woodpecker.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LEARNING AT HOME - GOOGLE CLASSROOM - MRS ARMOUR'S CLUBHOUSE

Hi Clubhouse Families; Just a reminder we have moved to GOOGLE CLASSROOM for all our learning. Please remember to sign in with your child&...