Tuesday 9 April 2019

Tuesday today - Tomorrow Twin/Triplet Day!





Today we added to or edited our Journals from yesterday. Ask me how I improved
my writing! Did I add interesting words? Did I check for capitals and periods in the
right place? Did I change how I started my sentences or have a lot of "and then,
and then, and then...?" Did I answer the questions who, what, where, when?

We did another word problem in Math today.

Timmen has 26 rocks. He wants to build Inuksuks on the tundra. 
He only want to put 6 rocks in each inuksuk. 
How many inuksuks can he build?

How many rocks will he have left over?
Challenge: What if each inuksuk has 8 rocks, how many can he build and how 
many rocks will be left over?

Ask me if I figured out the answer. Ask me if I wrote a word sentence, a number
sentence and drew a picture.

In Science - we were back working on insulating our Arctic Buddy - we need to make
sure he/she stays WARM (in the "Arctic" fridge) and DRY (during the rain storm).
Ask me what materials we are using and how I'm working in my group.

In gym this week, we will be using the parachute to learn cooperation and have fun!
TWIN/TRIPLET day tomorrow - if you aren't sure what to wear, you can wear your
Dr. Coffin t-shirt or hoodie!

RUN CLUB also starts up again tomorrow and every Wednesday at lunch. We run first
and then we eat together. (Reminder to wear running shoes bring your water bottle and
pack smaller containers of food that is easy to eat after a run.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LEARNING AT HOME - GOOGLE CLASSROOM - MRS ARMOUR'S CLUBHOUSE

Hi Clubhouse Families; Just a reminder we have moved to GOOGLE CLASSROOM for all our learning. Please remember to sign in with your child&...