Tuesday 28 May 2019

Tuesday

Today we had a Dr. Coffin Assembly. We thanked the grade 3/4's for caring about the environment and teaching us about where to put our recycling!

We worked on our Arctic story map together and tried to think of 3 events that happened before we wrote our ending. This makes our story more interesting and exciting. Ask me what I thought of for my events!

Ask me what I did in Math group - in Mrs. Armour's group we used 100 blocks, 10 rods and 1cubes to represent lots of numbers. Ask me if I can show you the number 47 and 123 in three different ways!

After lunch and quiet reading, we did some more research on Nova Scotia. Ask me what I discovered!

For Gym we did lacrosse skills. It was fun. We practiced throwing and scooping and catching. Some of us were in a group of 4!

Today was Elizabeth's sharing. She shared her "pomsie" named Snowball that made lots of fun noises.
What a day it was!

Tomorrow is Run Club - thanks for wearing your hat and filling up your water bottle for our summer like weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LEARNING AT HOME - GOOGLE CLASSROOM - MRS ARMOUR'S CLUBHOUSE

Hi Clubhouse Families; Just a reminder we have moved to GOOGLE CLASSROOM for all our learning. Please remember to sign in with your child&...